By browsing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term AJCC or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content in pages of this website is general in nature and is intended for your information and judicious use only. All contents are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. All such activities shall be recorded, tracked and the identified User shall be liable for penal action.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
10. We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
11. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
14. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data or consequential loss or damage.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Ajman.
17. Your information might be shared to external entities for the purpose of research and studies, or as a pre-requisite to proceed with the integrated services with Ajman Chamber.